Skip to main content

BLUE IS BlACK,BLACK IS WHITE


A DREAM OF A DREAM GIRL

BLUE IS BlACK,BLACKIS WHITE,
    WHEN I SAW HER IN THE NIGHT
  IN MY WORLD OF, FULL OF DREAMS,
         EATING SHE A CONE OF CREAM
    THEN MY HEART START’S DREAMING MORE,
              I SAW HER SMILING BY MY DOOR,
        I WELCOMED HER AND BROUGHT HER IN INN,
                  AND A QUEST OF BEING MY QUEEN,
           SHE GAVE A SMILE A BIT SHE SHY!
                      BUT THEN SHE SLAPP ME AND SAY GOOOOOD_BYE?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...