Skip to main content

Aisa zeher hummein diya


Aisa zeher hummein diya,jismein nasha bahaut,
thoudi si jindagi toh di,par gham diya bahaut.

Paane ki aarzu mein hum kya se kya ho gaye,
socha toh muskura diye phir ro diye bahaut.

Behti leher ko rok ke tum ko yeh dil diya,
par bhar mein gher kar gayee, tanhaeya bahaut.

Thi befikar si jindagi jab saath tu mere,
Ab bekhudi ne aapki sehma diya bahaut.

English Translation:

She gave me such a poison which is so mesmerizing
It blessed me a bit of life first but then blesssed
me abundance of pain

Look what I have become in an only wish to get her,
When I thought of this I laughed on me but then I
cried alot.

I have scarifice so many things just to make her
mine and she left me with this loneliness and gone
so far away.

I was so bold and happy when she use to stay with me,
and now i lost within myself so much that it scares
me alot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...