Skip to main content

Tumhe hum dil se chahate hai


Tumhe hum dil se chahate hai,
tumhe kaise rulaange,
yeh aasu poch do jaanam,
ke hum toh jaan se jaa-en-ge.

Tumhari ek hasi ke naam pe,
hasti humari hai,
ke hasna chod dougi toh,
Kise dhadkan suna-en-ge

Mera Kehna ke aisa kar,
tujhe manjil dilaani hai,
yu humpe shak karougi toh,
bhari duniya se jaa-en-ge.

English Translation:

I love you from the botton of my heart,
I cant even think of making you cry,
Please wipe off your tears for me, or else
I will be dead I will be dead form my heart.

My beingness relys on your every prizeless smile,
dont even think of stop smiling or else
i will be gone , i will be gone from this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...