Skip to main content

Behti rahi sharab phir


Behti rahi sharab phir,
  Phir hum behek gaye,
Unke khayalo khab se,
 Phir hum mehek gaye.

Usko khabar bhi hai meri,
Mujko khabar nahi,
Ha par esi khayal se,
Phir hum chehek gaye.

English Translation:

Once again I am drunk and I am falling all over!!
Its her dreams, her dreams have once again blossomed me!

I don't know whether she think about me or remember me or what
but when i realized this, by asking a question to myself,
once again I am lost in her deep boundless thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...