Skip to main content

Ji rahe na mar rahe hai


Ji rahe na mar rahe hai,
Phir bhi yu hi loot rahe hai,
Ae sanam kyu tere pyaar mein.

Jindagi tamam humne,
Kardi tere naam jabse,
Ji rahe hai intazaar mein.

Ab na koi aarzu hai,
Bas teri hi justaju hai,
kho gaye hai kis khayal mein.

Har taraf dhua dhua hai,
Jaane es-mein tu kaha hai,
Aa meri nazar ke saamne.

English Translation:

I am neither living nor dieing,
but then too I feel like I am getting robbed ,
Just because of your love, My darling.

The movement from when I have given my whole
life to you, I feel like I am living in endless waiting.

I have no wishes anymore within me,
what i have  is  you and I am totally
lost in your momories from now .

Everwhere I see, I see smoke clouds
I dont know where have you lost within this,
But I want you to come back and allow me to
see you . come out of this smoke cloud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...