Skip to main content

Pyaar agar aag hai toh


MEIN TUJKO PASAND KARTA HU

Pyaar agar aag hai to mein jalna pasand karta hu,
      Aur agar dard hai toh, mein rouna pasand karta hu.

Tu mujhe chahe na-chahe yeh teri uljan hai ,
      Mein diwana tera hu, tujko pasand karta hu.

Phool laakoh hai es jamane ke bagicho mein,
      Mein magar un-me sirf tumko pasand karta hu.

Maut aani hai to aaye koi afsosh nahi,
      Shart sirf ek tere dar ko pasand karta hu.

Yu to sajane aur savarne ki aadat hi nahi,
      Tere aane se unko bhi pasand karta hu.

Ye khuda tujko mera naam ne de munkin hai,
      Mein mere naam ko badnaam pasand karta hu.

English Translation:

If love is fire then i love to get burn on it,and
If love is pain then i love to cry along with it.

You do love me or dont love me its depend on you,
I am mad in your love and so I do like you.

There are many others with whom I can get fall in love,
But among them its only you and so I do like you.

If death is to come to me then let it come I am not
afraid but I bet to him to kill me only at your doorsteps

I dont like to get dressed well and do makeup a bit before,
But because of you i've changed and now I like them too.

This god may not help me to append my (sur)name to yours,
But then i love to be make my name as nameless forever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...