Skip to main content

Aajadiyoh ke naam pe


Aajadiyoh ke naam pe, thagata raha hu main,
Be-mol hi be-matlab, bikta raha hu main.(1)(2)
 
Meri  jindagi mein roj hi pal bitate hai yu,
         Ke jaise dame jindagi bharta raha hu main.(1)(2)

Saayad  yeh aakhari ho meri haarke nishaan,
Varna toh roj haar-ke jalta raha hu main.(1)(2)

Ke ab toh mil hi jaaegi mangil meri mujhe,
         Varna toh roj khakh me milta raha hu main.(1)(2)

English Translation:

I have beeen cheated in the name of freedom,
Since so long,
For no price for no reason I get sold myself
Since so long.

Each and every second of my life  is spent in
such a way,Like I am paying back for every
breathe i am taking.

I hope that this time its the last hint of my
defeat trend, Otherwise I have been failing
always and kept burning within.

This time I will reach my destination I Wish so,
otherwise I hav been meeting with this dust
Since so long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...