Skip to main content

Mein apne katiloh ko dil se aksar


Mein apne katiloh ko dil se aksar pujata kyu hu,
Dharam ke dayaroh mein khud bhandha hu, jujata kyu hu.


Andheroh ko hatane ki kasam khayi hai jab dil mein,
Ujaloh se kabhi milta hu toh phir tutata kyu hu.

English Translation:

Why do i praise the one who kills me,
from deep within my heart and why do I get stirred, even though I
have bounded myself by laws of nature
with my very own willingness.

I have pledge, to finish up all darkness
surrrounding me, in my heart
then why i do i get break sometime
when i meet lightness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...