Skip to main content

I wish to fly

I wish to fly,
to paradise,
come true my dreams,
and touch the sky.

to learn it all,
my mind and soul,
deserve the peace,
no more the cry.


lets all be free,
lets all unite,
lets all surrend
finish all fight.


come sing a song,
lets turn this on,
forgive the sins
of yours and mine.


[ A prayer to spread peace and happyness to one and all ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...