Skip to main content

Soona jab ehasaas lage toh


Soona jab ehasaas lage toh chain mile,(1)
jaane kyu kal thanhai se darte the.(2)

Muj mein saara arth dhaba hai jivan ka,
Khud ko samjhane mein kitna marte the.
aur ab,(1)(2)

Mann ko lekar ab maine har kaam kiya,
Bin dharmo ke kaise pooja karte the.

English Translation:

I observe an eternal satisfaction when,
I feel seemless emtyness within me,
I wonder why was I used to get,
scared of this pause before.

I can see this entire universe,
is hidden within just "me"
I wonder why I was not ready,
to learn and research it before

I relealisticaly see myself been doing
whatever I am doing right from very now,
I wonder who use to do whatever
I thought I have been doing until now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...