Skip to main content

Intimacy



Lying in bed,
holding so tight,
I am filling her lungs,
with my breath many times.

Her lips kept on trembling,
her heart is pounding fast,
She cuddles like a baby,
sucking nipple feeling blast.

Her eyes tells that she's ready,
For me to unwrapped her,
And lick till it hurts me,
Or work till its suite her.

She is biting at places,
there is blood on my skin,
I am crying with pleasure,
Inviting more sin.

I thrust myself in and,
she took every blow,
We switch on few places,
to stay with the flow.

This bed is witnessing,
The freaks we both are,
The walls are all shouting,
So no one hears us from far.

The dawn is arriving,
We have got stories to tell,
We are dancing together,
We kissed we rebel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...