Skip to main content

Maine joh kaha, maine kyu kaha


Maine joh kaha, maine kyu kaha,
Kabhi vakt mile, toh sochana.

Meri har jubaan, ek khoj hai,
Munkin lage, toh khojana.

Tu alag kaha, tu bhi main hi hu,
Tere bas mein kya, mujhe rokana

Sachchai jab, dhikne lage,
Apne likha, khud pouchna

English Translation:

Whatever I said, Why do I said?
Think over it whenever you have
free time.

Every thought I present is worth
of research, If you found it possible,
do research it.

You are not different, you are same
as me, Its not possible for you to
stop or bind me thus.

When you're able to see the naked truth,
crosscheck your deeds, thoughts and
saying thus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...