Skip to main content

I am not that bad

I am not that bad,
I dont deserve,
Such a pain,
Once again.

I wished to rise,
got hynotized,
and loose my brain,
Once again.

Just help me out,
I need your help,
And let me smile,
Once again.

I realized,
I had no gain,
I was insane,
Once again.

I am your kid,
A naughty one,
But let me learn,
Once again.

I bent on knees,
I close my eyes,
I join my hand,
Once again.

Come take my hand,
Come help me stand,
I want your love,
Once again.

I know you'll let me
Once again.
I know you'll help me
Once again.
I know you'll bless me
Once again.
I know you'll love me
Once again.
I know you'll help me
Once again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger Compassion: A Simple Exercise Anyone Can Do

Let's be honest. Compassion doesn't come easy. It's one of the most difficult things to achieve as a human being, and especially as a human in 2025. We're all wired to think about ourselves first. Our problems. Our bills. Our goals. That's just how society has shaped us - heavily individualistic and, let's call it what it is, a bit greedy. And here's the thing: no one taught us otherwise. Schools teach math, history, science, and basic communication skills. But thinking and seeing every situation from at least ten different points of view that triggers compassion? That skill got skipped entirely. And that's unfortunate, because to be compassionate is one of the most important things a human must learn. How do you become  more compassionate? You don't wait for it to magically appear. You trigger it. The Core Idea Here's what I've found works: You deliberately put yourself in someone else's shoes. Not in a vague "I feel for them" ...